Officially Licensed by EPRI
Kit contains 19 Boiler Tubes with various damage indications manufactured by FlawTech while incorporating EPRI Technology; representing a complete range of fossil-fired boiler tube failure mechanisms steam and water touched.
Material: 18 tubes are SA513 Type 5 Gr1020/1026 c/s and 1 tube is 304/304L s/s.
Tube Specifications: (18 tubes) @ 2.5” OD x 0.25” Wall x ~8” Long and (1 tube) @ 1.5″ OD x 0.25″ Wall x ~8″ Long
Flaws / Indications:
- Long Term Overheating/Creep
- Fire Side Corrosion (Coal)
- Toe Crack, Stress Corrosion (Stainless tube)
- Soot Blower Erosion
- Fatigue Crack (Toe)
- Maintenance Damage
- Chemical Cleaning Damage (Thinning & Pitting)
- Material Flaw (Forging Lap)
- Corrosion Fatigue Crack
- Fly Ash Erosion, Hydrogen Damage
- Acid Phosphate Corrosion
- Caustic Gouging
- Supercritical Waterwall Cracking (1.5″ OD tube)
- Weld Defects (Lack of Fusion & Porosity)
Document Package: Includes C of C, “As Built” Drawings, Ultrasonic Report, Measuring & Test Equipment Certificates and Material Test Reports.
Carrying Case: Included (Rolling & Lockable)
Kit Weight & Dimensions: ~115LBS, 24” x 16” x 10”
EPRI Program 63 Members Receive a Special Discount.
Use This Kit to Assist in the Training and Qualifying of NDE Technicians to Accurately Identify Specific Boiler Tube Damage Found in Fossil Plants.