FlawTech’s new polymer specimen set developed specifically for CWI training and testing. Efficiently designed to provide a maximum number of indications with minimal weight to support the traveling CWI instructor.
- Material, polyurethane (gray color)
- Designed to be very lightweight for ease of transport
- 15 specimens, (6) Plates, (3) Tee Joints & (6) 180° Pipe Segments
- Flaws / Indications, ~3 to 4 per specimen for a total of 50+ weld indications.
- Specimens also contain various weld bevels and flame cut edges
- All indications are based on AWS D1.1
- Carrying Case, 1 @ 6” x 16” x 20”; fits all 15 samples
- Weight ~20LBS
Please note the flaws / indications are intended to be “borderline” acceptable or rejectable. The end user (CWI) must make that determination.
- Includes Certificate of Conformance, CAD drawings & Test Sheets
(Optional: Weld Size and CAM Gauges)