ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section XI, Appendix VII, Supplement 10 Kit for Dissimilar Metal Welds
This Kit Includes:
- SS/CS Welded Piping (4″ Sch80 x 24″L x 360° Seg.); 1 Unflawed Unit, 2 Flawed Units
- SS/CS Welded Piping (6″ Sch160 x 24″L x 360° Seg.); 3 Unflawed Units, 2 Flawed Units
- SS/CS Welded Piping (8″ Sch80 x 24″L x 360° Seg.); 4 Unflawed Units, 3 Flawed Units
- SS/CS Welded Piping (12″ Sch80s x 24″L x 180° Seg.); 9 Unflawed Units, 4 Flawed Units
- SS/CS Welded Piping (24″ Sch80s x 24″L x 90° Seg.); 5 Unflawed Units, 4 Flawed Units
Kit Total – 5 Specimens; 22 Unflawed Units, 15 Flawed Units
- The kits are manufactured to meet the minimum requirements of ASME boiler & pressure vessel code, Section XI, Appendix VIII, of Supplement 10.
At least 50% of the cracks will be coincident with fabricated conditions such as ground & “as-welded” crowns, counter bores & weld root conditions.
Flaw depths will range from the 10-30% through the 61-100% depth ranges as specified in ASME Section XI, Appendix VIII.
All flaws will be mechanical fatigue or thermal fatigue cracks with at least 75% of the cracks being thermal fatigue.
Critical tolerance: +/- 0.040” (1MM)
- Kit weight ~340LBS (due to weight special shipping considerations apply).
Contact FlawTech for Price Information. Price for this kit is on a request only basis.