ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section XI, Appendix VII, Supplement 2 for Austenitic Piping
This Kit Includes:
- Stainless Steel Welded Piping (2″ Sch80 x 24″L x 360° Seg.); 1 Unflawed Unit, 1 Flawed Unit
- Stainless Steel Welded Piping (4″ Sch80 x 24″L x 360° Seg.); 3 Unflawed Units, 1 Flawed Unit
- Stainless Steel Welded Piping (6″ Sch160 x 24″L x 360° Seg.); 4 Unflawed Units, 2 Flawed Units
- Stainless Steel Welded Piping (12″ Sch80s x 24″L x 360° Seg.); 9 Unflawed Units, 3 Flawed Units
- Stainless Steel Welded Piping (24″ Sch80s x 24″L x 120° Seg.); 5 Unflawed Units, 3 Flawed Units
Kit Totals – 5 Specimens; 22 Unflawed Units, 10 Flawed Units
- The kits are manufactured to meet the minimum requirements of ASME boiler & pressure vessel code, Section XI, Appendix VIII, of Supplement 2.
- At least 50% of the cracks will be coincident with fabricated conditions such as ground & “as-welded” crowns, counterbores & weld root conditions.
- Flaw depths will range from the 10-30% through the 61-100% depth ranges as specified in ASME Section XI, Appendix VIII.
- All flaws will be mechanical fatigue or thermal fatigue cracks with at least 75% of the cracks being thermal fatigue.
- Critical tolerance: +/- 0.040” (1MM)
- Kit weight ~360 lbs (due to weight, special shipping considerations apply).
Contact FlawTech for Price Information. Price for this kit is on a request only basis.