Qty: as needed
- Carbon Steel pipe, 12” OD with variable schedules at SchSTD (0.375”), Sch80 (0.688”) and Sch120 (1.0”)
- The pipe is a cut 120° segment with 12” axial length.
- The ID has 3 machined steps; 0.375”, 0.688” and 1.0”, each step is 4” in axial length.
- Each wall thickness/step will contain 1 or 2 ID surface indications.
- The indications include:
- Random Pitting
- The indication depths will vary depending on the pipe wall thickness.
- Typical depths range from 25%, 50% and 75% through wall.
- The overall size of the surface indication will vary as to the depth of the indication.
- The indication depth will be stated at the deepest point of each indication. Pitting indications will be based on the deepest pit.
- Includes C of C, “As Built” CAD and Measuring & Test Equipment Certificates
- “As Built” CAD will show a general description of the flaws surface area.
- 3 Indications Specimen, $3,660.00
- 6 Indications Specimen, $4,705.00
- Custom flaws type, flaw quantities and flaw sizes are available upon request.