- Carbon Steel pipe, 6” OD with variable schedules at SchSTD (0.28”), Sch80 (0.432”) and Sch120 (0.562”)
- The pipe is a cut 180° segment with 12” axial length.
- The ID has 3 machined steps; 0.28”, 0.432” and 0.562”, each step is 4” in axial length.
- Each wall thickness/step will contain 1 or 2 ID surface indications.
- The indications include:
- Random Pitting
- The indication depths will vary depending on the pipe wall thickness.
- Typical depths range from 25%, 50% and 75% through wall.
- The overall size of the surface indication will vary as to the depth of the indication.
- The indication depth will be stated at the deepest point of each indication. Pitting indications will be based on the deepest pit.
- Includes C of C, “As Built” CAD and Measuring & Test Equipment Certificates
- “As Built” CAD will show a general description of the flaws surface area.
- #VS-06-3, 3x Indications Specimen, $2,885.00
- #VS-06-6, 6x Indication Specimen, $3,705.00
- Custom flaws type, flaw quantities and flaw sizes are available upon request.