FlawTech Oil & Gas Sector UT Kit (Part #OGS-UT-1)
This “NEW” UT Training and Testing of Flawed Specimen Kit is the premier preparation for the API QUTE – Detection, QUSE – Sizing and the ASNT ISQ Oil & Gas Sector Shear Wave exams. This kit was designed and manufactured to emulate the API & ASNT OGUTSW4 Rev 00 Protocols.
The Kit assists in the training and testing of UT Technicians for both Conventional and PAUT.
There are 12 Flaws which cover both fabrication and in-service indications to be evaluated in four specimens. It also comes with our complete document package included in the purchase price.
- Carbon Steel, A36 plate and A106B pipe SMLS
- 4 specimens
- (1) Plate @ 1.0” T x 12” x 15” (weld length)
- (1) Plate @ 0.25” T x 10” x 12” (weld length)
- (1) Pipe (360°) @ 8” Sch20 (0.25” WT) x 12”
- (1) Pipe (180°) @12” Sch80 (0.688” WT) x 12”
- Total of 12 flaws
- Flaws are randomly placed ~2-4 each specimen.
- Flaw placements will be mixed for multiple kit purchases
- Includes Certificate of Conformance, “As Built” CAD drawings, Measuring & Test Equipment Certificates and Test Sheets
- $4,625 Kit