Corrosion, Erosion, and Lamination UT Thickness Training & Certification Plates
- 1018 carbon steel
- Plates will be divided into 4 quadrants with machined scribe lines with each quadrant identified Alpha/Numerically on plate.
- The opposing side (host side) of the plate will host 2 randomly placed simulated corrosion, erosion and/or laminations.
- The quadrant selection and indication depth will be selected randomly or selected by the client.
- The through wall depths of the indications will vary but the target depths will range from ¼, ½ & ¾ T.
- The recorded depth of the corrosion indications will be based on the deepest spot within the field of corrosion.
- The side of the carbon plate hosting the indications will be painted with a “Rust-Oleum” type paint to assist in preventing additional corrosion.
- The host side of the plate will be covered with a “removable” cover plate
- Certificate of Conformance, “As Built” CAD and Measuring & Test Equipment Certificates